Wednesday, March 10, 2010
HSBB Try & Buy for Free
Found this at Lowyat.net and heard rumours that it's going to be launched at March 24 at Dataran Merdeka.
a)Token of appreciation from TM to these Customers for their loyalty and good payment.
b)TM to test business processes efficiency including Installation exercise and HSBB Customer Services.
* 'Try & Buy’ for Residential already implemented on January.
* Customers are selected by TM and packages or product offered / used in T&B is confidential.
* HSBB SOC will entertain all ‘Try & Buy’ Customers enquiries or fault reporting.
* Should ‘Try & Buy’ Customer call 100 for enquiry, kindly advice them to call HSBB SOC (number available after 28 march 2010 on the official launch).
:: Selection of customers
* Existing TM Business Broadband customers that resides in 4 HSBB areas which are:
d)Taman Tun Dr.Ismail
:: Important Business Rules (must know)
* FREE Package subscription fee until 30thJune 2010. Chargeable items only Voice usage and add-on VAS.
* RM0 for Registration Fee, Installation Fee and Deposit -> NO HIDDEN COST
* FREE equipments
* NO OBLIGATION to continue the service after ‘Try and Buy’ period
* Customer will be contacted 14 days prior to 30thJune 2010 to confirm whether to continue using the service or downgrade the service or terminate the service.
* Once HSBB Installer (TM RNO) call and confirm with Customer on the Installation, the Order or Subscription cannot be cancelled.
* Customer must retain and continue to pay existing Business Broadband and PSTN service during this ‘Try and Buy’ period.
* Customer is not allowed to Relocate the service during this period.
* Downgrade and Upgrade is not applicable during ‘Try and Buy’.
* No Fair Usage Policy (FUP) imposed.
* Installation of service is subject to service availability and technical testing and in accordance to TM Standard Installation Guideline. Should customer request to conceal in the wall or above the ceiling, TM will propose the list of contractor for the customer to deal with. All cost to be borne by customer and paid directly to contractor.
After this everyone using 20mb....
source : TM , soon will publish in local newspaper and TM websites