Nuffnang

Amazon

Thursday, March 25, 2010

TM HSBB aka Unifi Price



Some info I found from a user who subscribe to Unifi.




"Okay guys.. I just called and subscribed. My area is under TTDI exchange and I took the first installation date which is 29th of March sad.gif

The packages are VIP5/10/20.. the prices are confirmed by that lady to be whats stated here (5mb 149, 10mb 199, 20mb 249).

Service is FREE until 1st of July. She told me there is a fair usage policy but it's not implemented yet so no caps so far. Haihz 4 more days lol

I also had to pick a new phone number for the VOIP line (starts with 773 now lol)"







"Yes they might cap in future. And its 24 months contract.

VOIP line she told me rm0.10 for handphone calls and TM line is free of charge. I think there was some other charge but my BM is rusty.

UPDATE : ARGH SHE JUST CALLED ME TO SAY 29TH IS FULL MUST WAIT TILL 30TH AND IT WILL TAKE 8 HOURS TO INSTALL CAUSE MUST DRILL HOLE AND PULL FIBER WTF sad.gif"
Anyway.. just to sum it up for you guys from what I know :

VIP 5mbps RM149
VIP 10mb RM199
VIP 20mb RM249

- All speeds are symmetric
- Contract is 24 months
- No installation fee for now (according to the girl I talked to anyway)
- Installation takes around 8 hours
- Service is free till 1st July
- If you have Streamyx contract you can only cancel after June (since its free till July)
- No Fair Usage Policy YET but it's in the works
- You have to pick a new phone number for the VOIP service
- VOIP has free calls between TM landlines
- First install date in TTDI exchange area is 29th March and beyond


Source: http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/1367413/+540

No comments :

Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails