Nuffnang

Amazon

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Effective mud ball ‘treatment’

Looks familiar? That's because this is taken from the Star.
http://thestar.com.my/metro/story.asp?file=/2009/8/21/north/4553758&sec=North

The idea of using mud balls to save our rivers seems fun and easy so I searched the web to find out how to make them.
(PS. TARC had a mud ball making session during the SOS Earth event but I did not bother to see how to make them at the time)

What I found was that this type of thing is still relatively new as there is not even a wikipedia entry on it yet.

Here is the best thing I found about the mud ball. The main content is in Bahasa but scroll down and you will see the English version on the lower right side.

http://bakteriabaik.blogspot.com/2008/09/mudball-senjata-rahsia.html

1 comment :

Chester Chin said...

I saw the article!!!! Hahahaha its good that penang is taking the initiative to bring back gurney drive's past idyllic scenery.

Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails