Nuffnang

Amazon

Friday, August 14, 2009

My desktop after Windows 7 "Upgrade"

After all the hype about how good Windows 7 is, I thought of installing Windows 7 RC to my computer.

However, after reading the fine print that all your files and setting have to be sent to a new OS once it expired, I gave up the thought.

Instead, I tried a Windows XP mod and see how good it is graphics wise.

Although the graphics do look much better than the XP orginal background, it looks a lot like Vista but with a few improvements.

Nonetheless, this mod is good to freshen up an old computer just in case you got bored of the old XP theme.

Screenshot:



The mod can be downloaded here and free of charge.

http://niwradsoft.blogspot.com/

No comments :

Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails