YOU could be one of the lucky seven to get your hands on a Windows 7 Ultimate edition for free.
Snag your copy courtesy of Microsoft Malaysia by answering a simple question and writing a slogan.
Submit your entries by Nov 5 to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Windows 7 contest.” Only one entry per contestant, thank you. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
Don’t forget to include your full name as per MyKad, MyKad number, address and contact number.
Here is the question:
1. Which of the following features is not native to Windows 7?
a. Aero Snap
b. Library View
d. Jump List
2. Tie breaker: The previous operating system is called Vista. Tell us in 25 words or less what Windows 7 should be named and why. Extra points for originality and wit.
Rules & Regulations:
1. This contest is open to all residents of Malaysia.
2. Prizes are not exchangeable for cash and the organiser reserves the right to exchange the prizes with that of a similar value without prior notice.
3. Staff of Star Publications (M) Bhd or its affiliate companies and their immediate families are not eligible to participate.
4. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained.
5. The winners will be notified via e-mail.
6. The prize will only be mailed if the winner is from outside the Klang Valley. TechCentral will not be liable for damage and/or loss during the transit.
7. For more information, please e-mail us at email@example.com